Posted on: 30th August 2019
Haptic Recruit are supporting the growth of one studio who are market leaders in their genre and have surpassed the 250Million download mark and reach #1 in over 100 countries!
Some key milestones:
- Have reached over 250Million downloads
- Every game released has released a multi-million player base and reached #1 in its category across 100 countries!
- Have won many awards across their gaming portfolio
- Have acquired an award winning Swedish studio
- Have released their multi-million £ IPO
- Have become market leaders in their genre of mobile gaming
The Role You Play
- Plan and manage the BI team.
- Select and optimize BI solutions and tools.
- Enhance the role of BI services and products.
- Setup BI goals and strategy in line with the business overall goals and strategy.
- Communicate insights and recommendations.
- Support the data driven work and development of business such as strategic planning, forecasting, detecting market trends, identifying and evaluating business opportunities.
- Support the existing BI team daily activities by performing hands-on tasks.
- Promote and communicate BI information and findings.
The Must Have’s
- 5+ years recent experience working with business intelligence and data warehousing, modeling & governance.
- Ability to work and deliver in a fast-paced environment.
- Relevant experience in team leading.
- Business modeling.
- High proficiency in SQL with minimum 5 years hands-on experience.
- Experience working with big data technologies (e.g Google Cloud Services).
- Structured, self-motivated and motivational personality.
Good to Have up your sleeve
- Experience from gaming and/or mobile gaming industry.
- BI reporting tools (e.g.Tableau).
- A degree in economics, statistics or relevant discipline.
- Programming or scripting language (e.g python).
- Statistical software (e.g R).
- Experience in F2P monetization model and monetization best practices.
- Experience in advanced analytics.
- Generous bonus program for all
- Friday breakfasts
- Monthly after works
- Private healthcare insurance
- Favorable pension scheme
- Flexible working hours