Posted on: 11th August 2020
Once upon a Game...
Established in the Big Apple 6 years ago, this studio has a fantastic presence both in Europe and the States. They have X5 in revenue in the past year!
They develop both their own titles but uniquely also partner with all kinds of studios to help both develop, launch and scale their titles. Their most notable collaborations include Star Trek, Warhammer to the weird and wonderful indie studio titles.
Working across platforms and genres, the teams mix together the best of tech, marketing, product & data to bring some of the most highly anticipated games to the next level.
They have doubled the Barcelona office and continue to grow, have 15 nationalities and an awesome culture and are introducing a new WFH policy.
The role you play...
Join them as a Game Manager where you will work closely with the Senior Leadership team to drive Tilting Point’s future and road toward becoming the top game publisher and partner of choice for funding, marketing and co-development.
What your week might look like...
- Establish and perform game strategy combining Product actions and Marketing initiatives
- Managing staff and direct informed decisions on priorities, resources, development pipeline and work methods, as well as problem solving
- Navigate flawless execution of the product roadmap by working with key internal stakeholders, including UA Production, Operations and Marketing and 3rd party studios
- Work with Finance to own the P&L of your game portfolio, looking at budgeting, forecasting, and business decisions
- Ship and operate externally developed mobile games, masterminding trade-offs between quality, budget, scope, and schedule
- Engage in the management of 3rd party technology and tools to be used by the company and development partners.
What we are looking for...
- High level experience as a Product Manager or Producer in development, launch and live operations of 3+ free-to-play mobile games
- Deep knowledge of the mobile f2p market across several genres
- Knowledge in design, marketing, production and product management
- Ability to use judgment, impact driven, passionate and creative.
- Fluent in English (written and oral).
What you can look forward to...
Combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to scale games to success. Own the product and team vision to create hit mobile games together with development partners.
If you don't already live in Barcelona - welcome to the good life!
- A wonderful city with a beautiful old town, on the beach, near mountains with a rich culture and history. Very diverse, home to anyone from families, young professionals to old timers
- Great schools
- Easily accessible and affordable housing options
- Sunny climates most of the year
- Slower pace of life, emphasis on work/life balance
- Last but not least... wine, music, sangria, tapas and chocolate