Posted on: 29th September 2020
Once upon a game...
A studio established in 2018 has created a small team who work together to achieve their goal of creating gaming experiences that do not blur the line between playing and making.
A technically advanced studio, currently working on a Free to play action game as well as recently having received the go-ahead for a major project!
The role you play...
Joining the team as a Senior Animation Programmer, you will be working on an unannounced Co-op action game alongside a talented team. Working in a creative environment you will be moving fast in order to achieve an exceptional game!
What your week might look like...
- Evolving and Extending unreal's animation systems within your work.
- Working closely with animators in a fast-paced environment.
- Use a mix of manual and procedural animation techniques.
- Working in Unreal, using C++, blueprints and Angelscript (scripting language)
What we are looking for...
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- An interest in computer science
- A creative and curious mind
- Committed to producing high-quality code and characters.
- Excellent experience and knowledge of C++
- Have proven experience working on shipped games.
- Passionate about animation and have a good knowledge of multiple game systems.
What you can look forward to...
- Competitive salary
- Profit-sharing program
- Beautiful location in Stockholm
- A collaborative team.