Posted on: 4th October 2021
Join a game development team passionate about creating great games that everyone can play.
About The Studio
Founded in 2020 by some of the best from PopCap, EA, Ubisoft, Sybo, and more, this studio’s combined expertise has worked on games with over 3 billion combined downloads worldwide.
Growing from a team of 5 to a team of 20 in just 4 months, this free-to-play mobile studio has secured a huge partnership deal with more to come in the future and is poised to make waves in the hyper-casual, narrative, and PvP space.
Based in London, they are a fully remote studio that hires the best to achieve the best. If you’re looking for a new, exciting role with the opportunity to grow your skills alongside the company, this is it.
Responsibilities & Requirements
Joining them as a Hypercasual Developer you will have incredible coding skills and a natural ability for developing fun gameplay.
- Working with a highly skilled team as well as individually to create hypercasual games and prototypes
- Coding to a high quality whilst confirming to best practices
- Prototyping game ideas and mechanics for testing purposes
- Evaluating design documents and breaking them down into tasks with estimates
- Creating and maintaining editor tools when required
The studio is looking for exceptionally talented and driven individuals who actively want to join a funded start-up on the ground floor. This presents a unique opportunity to have a direct impact on the future of the studio and the games they plan on creating.
To be considered you will need the following skills and attributes:
- 3+ years of professional industry experience
- Experience developing games using Unity/C#
- Good understanding of programming design patterns and how to use them
- Familiarity with optimisation issues and tools
- Analytical and data-oriented mindset
- Ability to solve complex technical problems
- Deep understanding of current market trends and hypercasual
- Professional hypercasual experience or a personal hypercasual portfolio is a must
Please note, even if you do not match these requirements exactly but still believe you’ll be a good fit, we want to hear from you.
Benefits + Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote role
- Flexible working hours
- Bi-annual work trips
- Private health care
At Haptic Recruit we know that people-first recruitment is fundamental to our success. We work closely with talented candidates and innovative studios to offer the best opportunities and build the best teams.
Operating on the belief that a studio’s strength comes from the team they build to bring their ideas to life, we are dedicated to building the most talented, diverse game makers.
As part of this commitment whenever you apply for a job with us one of our specialist recruiters will support you each step of the way. From introductions and interviews to accepting an offer and submitting your resignation we’re always here to help.