Posted on: 12th August 2020
Once upon a game...
An indie studio which made one of the most recognised mobile games on the planet. 31 international awards, over 170mil+ downloads and partnerships with Tencent and Apple Arcade.
This game took the World by storm, redefining what a mobile and premium game could be to its players and the industry.
As a mobile first studio they look for their inspiration outside video games, have similar creative processes to PC/Console and have a distinctive art style.
The role you play...
Join them as a Lead Designer where you wil lead the game design of a new unannounced project.You will help define and maintain the strategic vision for the project, line managing other designers and creating best in class design solutions to project problems.
What your week might look like...
- Maintain and drive game design of project
- Achieve desired gameplay by designing mechanics, systems and create content
- Collaborate with Game Director to comprehend and pursue the overall project creative vision
- Communicate project design direction to team to assist in driving overall project quality and collaborate with other leads to manage scope and plan project
- Identify and rectify complications in game design production process
- Line manage and mentor other designers.
What we are looking for...
- 5+ years working in game design
- Have worked on a title from concept to full launch.
- Commercial background in a a game studio and / or commercial background working in successful development team
- Has more of a generalist skillset
- Has been the lead on at least one project and/or mentored other designers
- Creative and design and creative instinct, able to appreciate prototyping and taking a feature from an idea to inspirational gameplay
- Strong passion for mobile games
What you can look forward to...
Join the studio and work on the next game in the series. You will join the team who worked on BAFTA award-winning hits where the dedication to craft and player experience shows in every product created.
If you don't already live in London, welcome to the good life!
- One of the most multicultural cities in the World
- Leading global city in everything from the arts and fashion, technology to gaming
- Over 7,000 pubs, 270 underground stations and numerous shops, bars, restaurants, castles and even the famous Harry Potter studio
- Schools in walking distances
- Hundreds of parks, free museums and art galleries
- And we haven’t even mentioned that’s it’s the hub for Gaming in Europe.