Posted on: 29th September 2019
Haptic Recruit are supporting the growth of one studio that is revolutionising in game advertising. They are partnered with some of the biggest studios in the UK inlcuding but not limited to; Codemasters, Sports Interactive, SEGA and many more in final discussions.
Some key milestones:
- Released IPO last year
- Quadrupled in company value in last 10 months (and growing) – The people who joined the company at Christmas, their stocks have gone up by £60-80K.
- Work with the latest Magic Leap tech
- Raised over £5Mil this month to grow internally, invest in R&D and cultivate Global partnerships
Have You Got What It Takes?
They are looking for a highly talented Senior/Lead Unity/C# Programmer. After the main company has in game advertising, the CTO is starting their own mobile gaming studio.
With a fantastic network and foothold in the gaming space and with the CTO from a gaming background they are looking for the best of the best.
The Role You Play
- Work on unaccouned project from the ideas stage right through to full launch.
- Have big budgets to work with
- Focussing in the hyper casual F2P space (are open to ideas)
- Think R&D, rapid prototyping, creative freedom and no stakeholders to think about!
- Building the team from scratch – can see the studio take off and the culture will reflect your way of working and hires
- Have the opportunity to work with magic leap tech
- Totally hands-on but definitely opportunity to grow into a mixed role where you help build and manage team.
The Must Have’s
- Need to know unity/C# inside/out
- Need to be able to build prototypes, ideally experience in hyper casual space but also integrate company’s software.
- Management/mentoring experience
- You can demonstrate broad knowledge of games engineering techniques
Good to Have up your sleeve
- Unreal engine
- Secondary skill sets (game design, art, audio etc.)
- Experience with ad-tech
- Full-stack competencies
- Experience in a start-up environment
- Working with a CTO who is hugely passionate about the space and is able to provide great support and budgets to play with.
- Start-up environment but with the security of solid backing
- Work with some of the most successful studios in the World
- Rewards such as discounted tickets to gaming events around the world, exclusive invite-only evenings with the biggest names in the gaming industry and early access to partners games.
- Competitive holiday, flexible working hours, gym and more
- Very competitive on salary, stock package too!