Posted on: 29th September 2020
Once upon a game...
Veterans of the gaming industry for over 25 years came together to create a studio that would set the standards of AR/VR today.
A large team of 70 people working hard on small dedicated teams.
Today they are focused on their new AAA VR Game.
The role you play...
Joining the team as a talented lead game producer you will be working alongside the production team, the game director and leads in order to develop their new VR game development project. You will be responsible for managing this ambitious project, finishing withing good time and to a set budget.
What your week might look like...
- You will regularly assess risk and issue management within this project.
- Maintain consistent communication between the team, clients and management.
- Management and control over the development process.
- Successful mentoring and coaching of the production staff.
- Set up and monitor development plans and resource budgets.
What we are looking for...
- Experience of working on a major game project for a full cycle.
- Excellent understanding of game development and video game technologies.
- Experience in all phases of the development process.
- 10+ years of experience in game production
- Experience working on multiple game projects on a variety of different platforms.
- Experience working in production within AAA game development
- Experience working in VR.
- Experience in outsourcing management.
- Detail-oriented and deadline-driven.
- Highly proficient when using Excel, Java and other project management tools.
- An enthusiastic attitude towards gaming.
- Collaborative and communicative as a team lead.
What you can look forward to...
- Benefits reflected by your experience and job role.
- You will be entitled to flexible working hours.
- Beautiful studio located in the heart of Amsterdam
- Up to 30% income tax reduction for eligible ex-pats.
- 26 days holiday, with the option to buy 5 more.
- Group activities throughout the year and an annual VR game jam.
- Working within a company that values a healthy work-life balance.
- Free pension plan
- Access to an onsite canteen offering cheap, healthy lunch options.
- Friday afternoon drinks with colleagues.
- Free train commuting to and from Amsterdam if you are located outside of the city.
- Access to the latest VR hardware to use within the studios and take home when necessary.
- Dependant on your situation, it is possible to have financial support for relocation.