Posted on: 2nd September 2021
About The Studio
An indie studio that made one of the most recognised mobile games on the planet. 31 international awards, over 170mil+ downloads, and partnerships with Tencent and Apple Arcade.
This game took the world by storm, redefining what a mobile and premium game could be to its players and the industry.
Responsibilities & Requirements
Joining the team as a Marketing Manager you will work on their existing titles as well as unannounced projects.
- Developing marketing campaigns, product launch strategies, and promotion materials
- Conducting competitive analysis, market research, and user testing to ensure we’re making the right games for the right people
- Managing the social and web presence including some content creation
- Responsible for scaling performance marketing, UA, and ASO
- Managing external agencies and an in-house junior marketer
- Managing and tracking the marketing budget
You will join in a stand-alone role with the ability to hire a junior marketeer once you’re in place. In your role, you will have a lot of autonomy and freedom to create the marketing strategy for the games we create.
To be considered you will need the following skills and attributes:
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Experience running UA campaigns for mobile games
- Good understanding of the games market
- Experience managing social media and building a strong presence
- Proven track record of running marketing campaigns
- Budget management experience
- Experience launching games on any platform (mobile is preferable)
Please note, even if you do not match these requirements exactly but still believe you’ll be a good fit, we want to hear from you.
Benefits + Perks:
- The chance to work at a friendly, passionate studio
- Company pension
- Private medical insurance
- Family-friendly policies
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working
Please note this role will require a minimum of 2 days in the office per week.
At Haptic Recruit we know that people-first recruitment is fundamental to our success. We work closely with talented candidates and innovative studios to offer the best opportunities and build the best teams.
Operating on the belief that a studio’s strength comes from the team they build to bring their ideas to life, we are dedicated to building the most talented, diverse game makers.
As part of this commitment whenever you apply for a job with us one of our specialist recruiters will support you each step of the way. From introductions and interviews to accepting an offer and submitting your resignation we’re always here to help.