Posted on: 9th August 2021
Come and join a creative team of game developers dedicated to creating community-driven games.
About The Studio
Founded in 2020, Omeda is already closing Series A funding for $8 - $15 million with backing from top VCs like GFR, 1Up Ventures, and Ed Fries, gaming veteran and co-creator of Xbox.
Supported by Epic Games and with Paragon’s ex-Creative Director Steve Superville onboard as a key advisor, they are developing Predecessor, a F2P third-person action MOBA for PC and console.
With a dedicated community of 40k+ fans on Discord and 100k+ sign-ups before release, Omeda is gearing up for early access this year and full release in 2022 for PC and console.
Responsibilities & Requirements
Joining Omeda as a Monetisation Manager you will own all aspects of the monetisation strategy and will work closely with the head of production and the rest of the development team to implement it.
- Defining a sustainable monetisation strategy in line with the game’s vision
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure monetisation strategy is integrated into core gameplay features
- Promote a holistic strategy with the goal of improving retention and in-game revenue whilst respecting player experience
- Analyse in-game changes to identify opportunities that will positively impact in-game revenue
- Collaborate across all disciplines for the go-to-market strategy and its interaction with monetisation
- Define KPIs in regards to monetisation, analyse and report on statistics to ensure targets are being met
To be considered you will need the following skills and attributes:
- 4+ years experience in a similar role in gaming
- Demonstrable experience monetising games on any platform (mobile/PC/console)
- Knowledge of video game production or design
- Understanding of acquisition, retention, and monetisation concepts
- Up-to-date knowledge of the free-to-play market
- Previous experience in product, data and/or design
- Good at building and maintaining organisational relationships
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Ability to communicate in technical and non-technical terms across all disciplines/stakeholders
- A detail-orientated individual able to work autonomously and in a small team
Please note, even if you do not match these requirements exactly but still believe you’ll be a good fit, we want to hear from you.
Benefits + Perks:
At Omeda Studio happiness is as important as hard work. Here are just a few of the benefits you will receive:
- Opportunity to work fully remote
- Stock options
- Ability to be heavily involved from the beginning - perks of being a start-up
- Defining the studio’s culture as they grow
You can also expect a genuinely inclusive working environment where your personal contribution will get noticed and valued.
At Haptic Recruit we know that people-first recruitment is fundamental to our success. We work closely with talented candidates and innovative studios to offer the best opportunities and build the best teams.
Operating on the belief that a studio’s strength comes from the team they build to bring their ideas to life, we are dedicated to building the most talented, diverse game makers.
As part of this commitment whenever you apply for a job with us one of our specialist recruiters will support you each step of the way. From introductions and interviews to accepting an offer and submitting your resignation we’re always here to help.