Posted on: 29th September 2020
Once upon a game...
A studio established in 2018 has created a small team who work together to achieve their goal of creating gaming experiences that do not blur the line between playing and making.
A technically advanced studio, currently working on a Free to play action game as well as recently having received the go-ahead for a major project!
The role you play...
Joining the team as a production director you will be a key member of a cross-functional game team. It will be your responsibility to create and maintain goals, provide structure to the team and ensure day to day productivity.
What your week might look like...
- You will be in charge of resource plans and hiring within the team.
- Projecting budgets and managing costs.
- Communicating with the publisher.
- Establishing and maintaining goals and plans within the team
- Constantly looking for new ways to improve and develop your process.
- Maintaining team focus and productivity.
- Reporting to stakeholders and maintaining constant transparency.
What we are looking for...
- Experience and knowledge of F2P and/ or AAA games.
- Organised and detail-oriented approach to your work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in producer/project manager roles, with some experience in the gaming industry
- Extensive experience from agile development methods in a cross-functional team environment, preferably from a variety of settings.
- Budgeting, scheduling, resource planning and risk management skills.
- The ability to guide and motivate an entire team.
- Experience successfully completing and shipping customer-facing products.
What you can look forward to...
- Competitive salary
- Profit-sharing program
- Beautiful location in Stockholm
- A collaborative team.