Posted on: 23rd September 2021
Come and join a diverse team responsible for a BAFTA-nominated narrative-driven mobile game with over half a million downloads.
About The Studio
Founded in 2017 with diversity at its core this studio has gone on to create a BAFTA-nominated narrative-driven mobile game with over half a million organic downloads and mainstream acclaim.
Currently operating with a dedicated team of 10 they are looking to grow to 20 over the next 12 months and are searching for exceptional, passionate self-starters with fantastic communication and problem-solving skills.
Responsibilities & Requirements
Joining the studio as a QA Manager you will play a key role in designing and implementing the QA strategy.
- Designing, implementing, and executing cost and time-efficient QA strategies for all assigned projects
- Producing reports for relevant stakeholders on testing progress on assigned projects
- Highlighting areas of concern and suggesting potential solutions where necessary
- Researching and identifying potential opportunities to improve test processes
The studio is looking for a talented, dynamic, and self-motivated QA Manager who wants to join a small start-up with huge growth potential. You will want more responsibility and autonomy to make your own decisions and implement them fast.
To be considered you will need the following skills and attributes:
- 4 - 5+ years of relevant industry experience
- Deep understanding of testing games-as-a-service projects on mobile
- Professional certification or games industry-relevant qualification like ISTQB certification
- Understanding of development tools to enhance QA processes, like Xcode, Visual Studio Debugger, Charles Web Proxy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solver with a solution-focused mindset
- Fan of mobile gaming with an understanding of how the audience and market differs from other gaming platforms
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Please note, even if you do not match these requirements exactly but still believe you’ll be a good fit, we want to hear from you.
Benefits + Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Equity in the company
- Remote working
- Generous holidays
- Company benefits
- Office in Old St. London when you want
- Mental health as a top priority
- A nice, friendly team to work with
At Haptic Recruit we know that people-first recruitment is fundamental to our success. We work closely with talented candidates and innovative studios to offer the best opportunities and build the best teams.
Operating on the belief that a studio’s strength comes from the team they build to bring their ideas to life, we are dedicated to building the most talented, diverse game makers.
As part of this commitment whenever you apply for a job with us one of our specialist recruiters will support you each step of the way. From introductions and interviews to accepting an offer and submitting your resignation we’re always here to help.