Posted on: 10th March 2020
Once upon a game...
This studio was founded by Rovio veterans.
They have received 5Mil in seed funding from San Francisco, Paris and Silicon Valley-based VC’s.
There are huge people at the forefront of it from the likes of EA, Pop Candy.
They have a very unique way of game development.
The role you play...
Join this pioneering studio who are looking to really revolutionise the way mobile games are created. They have an autonomous and systematic approach to game development, from ideas to players in a matter of weeks.
Everyone in the company contributes to ideas, production, marketing and community management. Celebrate from success and celebrate the lessons learnt from failures. Leave the egos at the door.
What your week might look like...
- Ideate new innovative hyper-casual game concepts
- Create solid game design plans and user flows & wireframes
- Plan and lead the execution of game projects from early concepts to the global launch
- Work closely with product teams to solve gameplay and design-related challenges
- Plan data tracking events and use in-game data to make decisions and improve our games
- Do constant market research on finding the latest mobile game trends
- Continuously improve and share learnings with product teams
- Be the seal of quality of our games
What we are looking for...
- 4+ years experience working on mobile games, preferably both developing a game from scratch as well as from operating a live game
- Experience in creating game concepts and leading their execution
- A passion for making simple and user-centric mobile game design
- Skills to lead the game vision, willingness to have an open mind and iterate designs, but also steer and make decisions when needed
- A genuine interest in hyper-casual games
- Belief in a data-driven approach to support & validate intuition
- Understanding of mobile game monetization
- Good knowledge of mobile UX/UI
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and communication skills in English
What you can look forward to...
- A chance to work on a variety of mobile game projects and to realize your own ideas
- Amazing colleagues, programmers, designers, artists, marketers and more to work and get inspired by.
- Opportunity to learn, grow and expand your knowledge within the mobile games industry
- Competitive compensation with option program, extensive healthcare, extended holiday policy, lunch and phone benefit etc.
- Company events, game room and cosy kitchen with free fruits, drinks and snacks!
- Inspiring office environment in the heart of London.