Posted on: 10th November 2020
Once upon a game...
A studio founded in 2012 has been working hard on some of the most popular mobile gaming titles in the world, having recently released one of their most successful titles yet.
The studio works in small close-knit teams, who work independently to create successful, entertaining mobile games. Their independent approach to working allows each team member to add their own creative flair to the project.
The role you play...
Joining the team as a Senior Game Programmer, you will be working in the centre of one of their largest projects, You will be creating excellent code and coaching your team as you go, offering support and guidance throughout the process.
What your week might look like...
- Hands-on involvement with each element of development.
- Leading a small team through the process.
- Seeing through a full cycle.
- Writing excellent detailed code.
- Checking for bugs and eliminating issues in the game.
- Showing a passion for creating out of this world mobile games.
What we are looking for...
- 5+ years of experience as a game developer.
- A solid understanding of Unity3D.
- Strong experience using C# (Other languages would be a bonus)
- Experience with at least one other fully shipped title and have a full understanding of the process.
- You must be comfortable and experienced using modern version control systems (git)
- You must have strong communication skills, and are a goal-orientated team player.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
- You must have an in-depth understanding of various areas of game programming, such as; gameplay, graphics, UI, tools etc.
- Experience working in mobile games.
- Experience with designs, architects and the ability to implement high quality, structured code.
- An understanding of free-to-play games.
- Some knowledge of Python, Objective - C, Swift, Java or Go.
- A BSc in Game Development/Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or a related field.
- Familiarity with unit tests, CI/CD, networking, backend integrations etc.
What you can look forward to...
- Life insurance and pension scheme
- Access to private medical care
- Highly competitive salary
- Yoga, massages and fitness classes
- Awesome onsite chef serving breakfast, lunch.
- Healthcare cash plan including dental and optical coverage
- Amazing tech to work with and consoles to play.
If you don’t already live in London – Welcome to the good life!
- One of the most multicultural cities in the World
- Leading global city in everything from the arts and fashion, technology to gaming
- Over 7,000 pubs, 270 underground stations and numerous shops, bars, restaurants, castles and even the famous Harry Potter studios
- Schools in walking distances
- Hundreds of parks, free museums and art galleries
- And we haven’t even mentioned that’s it’s the hub for Gaming in Europe.