Posted on: 27th August 2020
Once upon a game...
A new studio formed just two years ago, already taking the world by storm!
A small but mighty team of passionate and experienced gamemakers working together to create video game experiences that simply do not exist in the world today.
Using their technical and creative skill sets, to blur the lines between playing and making.
The role you play...
You will be working on a brand new unannounced action game, alongside a group of talented professionals. It will be your responsibility to use your excellent knowlege and experience to take control of the technical design and game features.
You will work closely with designers in order to produce easy-to-use systems that are concise and can allow for experimenatation. They are building the game in Unreal (C++) and are using a scripting language called Angelscript.
What your week might look like...
- It will be important that you employ a positive can-do attitude as will spend a great deal of time working in a fast-paced problem solving environment
- You will be writing clear and consistent code.
- Working with members of all different areas in order to effectively elicit requirements and translate them into designs.
- Working as a part of a close-knit, productive team.
- Identifying the best practices within your particular skillset and area of work.
What we are looking for...
- Excellent knowledge and experience working with Unreal Engine 4
- a working knowledge of animation programming
- Excellent knowledge of C++ with professional experience.
- Experience delivering systems or content for a live-service release schedule would be a plus
- Excellent time management and self-organisation
- Experience working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
What you can look forward to...
They offer a generous profit-sharing program as well as competitive salaries!