Posted on: 18th August 2020
Once upon a game...
An indie studio which made one of the most recognised mobile games on the planet. 31 international awards, over 170mil+ downloads and partnerships with Tencent and Apple Arcade.
This game took the world by storm, redefining what a mobile and premium game could be to its players and the industry.
We are now looking for an experienced programmer to join the studio on the next game in the series to work on our most recognised IP. You will help guide the technical development of our games from inception to delivery, guiding a world class development team to another storming success.
The role you play...
Join them as a Senior Programmer where you will be responsible for making extraordinary products by promoting great collaboration between disciplines and ensuring overall engineering quality.
What your week might look like...
- Working alongside 3-4 other programmers you will have the opportunity to create develop and establish large gameplay systems.
- Establishing and maintaining a successful development process.
- Add your own unique creativity to the project, with a close relationship to the entire process.
- Working closely alongside various departments such as art and design in order to create a successful product.
- Create a codebase that can be iterated during the development process and can be successfully maintained thereafter.
- Ensure excellent code quality and implement good working practices
What we are looking for...
- Detailed understanding and experience of writing games in Unity/C#.
- 5+ years game development experience.
- Extensive knowledge and evidence of the practical application of games engineering technique.
- Ability to design and create, taking an idea through each stage meticulously.
- Excellent understanding of 3D games and 3D maths skills.
- Experience and knowledge of at least one full production cycle.
- You have an up to date knowledge base and nurtured passion the gaming industry and current trends.
What you can look forward to...
Join the studio and work on the next game in the series. You will join the team who worked on BAFTA award-winning hits where the dedication to craft and player experience shows in every product created.
If you don’t already live in London – Welcome to the good life!
- One of the most multicultural cities in the World
- Leading global city in everything from the arts and fashion, technology to gaming
- Over 7,000 pubs, 270 underground stations and numerous shops, bars, restaurants, castles and even the famous Harry Potter studio
- Schools in walking distances
- Hundreds of parks, free museums and art galleries
- And we haven’t even mentioned that’s it’s the hub for Gaming in Europe.