Posted on: 28th July 2022
About the Studio
Few studios can attest to having made such a comeback as this one accomplished.
Responsible for one of our generation’s most expansive open-world games, this team keeps delivering updates and improvements to their flagship game. They want you to be part of such an effort — and, hopefully, keep bringing success well through the studio’s subsequent IPs.
Responsibilities and Requirements
As a Software Engineer, you will be crucial in helping develop creative, thoughtful, and well-designed games aimed at a diverse audience. Your duties, shall you accept them, are:
- Design and iterate new features in a world-class environment
- Drive the creation of new features and games, collaborating closely with a humble, ambitious team of engineers and developers
- Prioritise workload according to priority and have a great sense of self-direction
You live to make games, pure and simple. You are skilful and familiar with all stages in game development. You are as good at accepting feedback as giving it, always having a positive impact on your team. You should also have the following qualifications:
- 4+ years of professional software development experience in C++ or similar languages
- Considerable experience in software engineering
- Prior industry experience, preferably in shipped games
Benefits and Perks
All of our employees receive these benefits:
- Comprehensive, attractive salary package according to your work experience with all eligible pension benefits
- Private medical insurance
- Life Assurance and Critical Illness cover
- Health-based personal budget for fitness, yoga, or Pilates classes
At Haptic, we know that people-first recruitment is fundamental to our success. We work closely with talented candidates and innovative studios to offer the best opportunities and build the most promising teams.
Operating on the belief that a studio’s strength comes from the team they build to bring their ideas to life, we are committed to assembling the most talented, diverse game makers.
As part of this pledge, whenever you apply for a job with us, one of our specialist recruiters will support you through each stage. From introductions and interviews to accepting an offer and submitting your resignation, we’re always here to help.