Posted on: 10th January 2022
Come and join a dynamic, forward-thinking, and process-driven recruitment company in one of the fastest-growing industries of our time, gaming.
Founded in 2018 by an ambitious and driven brother and sister team to provide bespoke recruitment services to some of the most exciting gaming studios around the world, quickly becoming one of the go-to recruiters in the gaming space.
Operating under the belief that people-focused recruitment is fundamental to success, we put our clients and candidates at the centre of everything. Whether that’s building their first team, scaling up to meet demand, or finding someone their ideal job.
We achieve this by empowering studios to build talented, diverse teams made up of the best the industry has to offer, bridging the gap between candidates and studios to offer the best opportunities around.
Responsibilities & Requirements
Joining us as a Senior Recruitment Consultant you will be passionate about helping candidates and studios find their perfect match so they can focus on doing what they do best, making the games we love.
We have an excellent business development team spearheaded by one of our directors which means the jobs will come to you and with the same earning potential.
If business development is an area you love doing then we are happy to support you excelling here too.
All we ask is that you love what you do and are willing to learn and grow as we do.
Each day will be different, but in a nutshell here is what you can expect:
- Honing your area of expertise whether that’s hiring programmers, artists, designers, producers, we’ll help you find your best fit
- Making the role your own - we’ll provide you with support and training - but you’ll have the flexibility to carve out your own area of expertise
- Going above and beyond for all our clients regardless of application outcome
- Mentoring the wider recruitment team and offering support and advice from your successful years in recruitment
- Upholding the company values across all interactions both internal and external
- Building your personal brand in the industry with the support of the Directors and marketing team
- Working with the studios and BD team to agree processes, timelines and targets then striving to meet and exceed them
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company where you’ll have true autonomy in your role, the chance to make an impact on the industry, and space to grow with us.
You’ll be joining a start-up which means things are fast-paced and ever-changing, so, you’ll need to be comfortable moving and delivering at pace.
- 4+ years of experience in a recruitment role (permanent recruitment), preferably within Gaming, Tech or Marketing industries
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Highly organised self-starter with good time management skills
- Fantastic communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, LinkedIn and client management systems
- A passion for gaming and the wider industry
- Mentoring and/or management experience
- You genuinely want to make a positive impact on people’s professional lives
- Experience in mentoring
- Keen to join a growing start-up a have some control over your path
Please note, even if you do not match these requirements exactly but still believe you’ll be a good fit, we want to hear from you.
Benefits + Perks:
At Haptic Recruit your health and happiness are important to us. The goal is to not only work hard but work smart too. Here’s what you’ll get when you join us:
- Hybrid working patterns (after probation)
- Flexible working policies
- Quarterly gaming allowance
- Uncapped commission structure
- 22 days holiday
- Birthdays off
- Travel opportunities to gaming events/conferences (when we can do it safely)
- Training and resources to support career development
- Work with a small and passionate team who are achieving big things
At Haptic Recruit we know that people-first recruitment is fundamental to our success. We work closely with talented candidates and innovative studios to offer the best opportunities and build the best teams.
Operating on the belief that a studio’s strength comes from the team they build to bring their ideas to life, we are dedicated to building the most talented, diverse game makers.
As part of this commitment whenever you apply for a job with us one of our specialist recruiters will support you each step of the way. From introductions and interviews to accepting an offer and submitting your resignation we’re always here to help.