Posted on: 18th August 2020
Once upon a game...
An indie studio which made one of the most recognised mobile games on the planet. 31 international awards, over 170mil+ downloads and partnerships with Tencent and Apple Arcade.
This game took the world by storm, redefining what a mobile and premium game could be to its players and the industry.
We are now looking for an experienced Senior Unity Programmer to join the studio on the next game in the series to work on our most recognised IP. You will help guide the technical development of our games from inception to delivery, guiding a world class development team to another storming success.
The role you play...
Join them as a Senior Unity Programmer for a 3-4 month contract where you will be responsible for working alongside the Lead Programmer in completing the game.
What your week might look like...
- Finishing the development of this game alongside Lead Programmer and the rest of the team.
- To use your knowledge and understanding in order to smoothly transition onto the team and allow for a successful creative process.
- Focusing your attention on system features, gameplay, graphics and audio, dependent on your knowledge and skillset.
What we are looking for...
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of writing games in Unity/ C#
- 5+ years game development experience and 2+ shipped products.
- Familiar and comfortable working with git version control system.
- Experience and knowledge working in with 3D games and good 3D maths skills.
- Ability to work well with others and communicate effectivley as an essential member of the team.
- Development experience with Apple Hardware and XCode
- Experience and understanding of Graphics programming
What you can look forward to...
Join the studio and finish creating this game. You will join the team who worked on BAFTA award-winning hits where the dedication to craft and player experince shows in every product created.
If you don’t already live in London – Welcome to the good life!
- One of the most multicultural cities in the World
- Leading global city in everything from the arts and fashion, technology to gaming
- Over 7,000 pubs, 270 underground stations and numerous shops, bars, restaurants, castles and even the famous Harry Potter studio
- Schools in walking distances
- Hundreds of parks, free museums and art galleries
- And we haven’t even mentioned that’s it’s the hub for Gaming in Europe.