Posted on: 29th September 2020
Once upon a game...
A studio established in 2018 has created a small team who work together to achieve their goal of creating gaming experiences that do not blur the line between playing and making.
A technically advanced studio, currently working on a Free to play action game as well as recently having received the go-ahead for a major project!
The role you play...
Joining the team as a senior UX designer you will be responsible for driving the design of the project and implementing UX alongside other talented designers, engineers and artists.
What your week might look like...
- You will be user testing prototypes, conceptual ideas and other software.
- Responsible for designing and iterating UX.
- Exploring and analysing the best UX practices for the project.
- Building your personal UX skills and knowledge as well as that of your team members.
- Working closely with a small team in order to prototype and develop your ideas.
What we are looking for...
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- 7+ years of UX work in the gaming industry
- Enjoyment of working in a collaborative environment.
- Creative and curious when it comes to your work.
- Experience in free to play games, analytics and A/B testing
- Experience in prototyping UX in Unreal or other 3D engines
What you can look forward to...
- Competitive salary
- Profit-sharing program
- Beautiful location in Stockholm
- A collaborative team.