Posted on: 27th August 2020
Once upon a game...
We are a world-leading mobile games studio based in Barcelona! Within our team there are more than 330 members creating exciting, innovative games which have placed in top rankings of both IOS and Android, enjoyed by over 50 million people around the world.
The role you play...
As a UI/UX designer you will be working on a number of new projects, all of which we are very excited about. We are looking for someone who is professional in their role but has a passion for video games and problem solving. It would be great to have someone who is organised and works well in a team.
What your week might look like...
- Set out the goal of your design, filtering the most important information that you would like the player to gain from it.
- Make sure to undergo extensive research when it comes to the style for UI in accordance with the genre and audience of the project.
- Take control of the organisation and time managment behind the flow of the game in order to maintain a fluency within the project.
- Be prepared to grow within the company. We believe UI/UX t be a big part of the design team, we require excellent skills in UI for the role, however we provide an environment in which you can grow and learn as you work.
- Produce prototype features and flows that can be used to help the game devlop throughout the project
What we are looking for...
- It is important that you have experienced at least two full release cycles on mobile free-to-play games.
- You must have more than 3 years experience working as a UI artist or a designer.
- You must possess excellent written and verbal English skills.
- It is required that you are well experienced with Unity and Photoshop and you are proficient in Adobe XD and/or After Effects or equivilent.
- It would be a bonus if you have experience leading UX Research
What you can look forward to...
- You will be entitled to 25 days annual leave (not including public holidays)
- Free language lessons
- The role will be remote initially, however when we return to the office you will be entitled to a brand new gym with a physiotherapist, free haircuts, monthly 'get to know' events, fresh fruit in the office ans so much more!
- You will get the newest equiptment and devices and be given a free spotify premium account
- You will have private medical insurance
- You will be entitled to a personal training budget in order to allow your skills to develop and grow throughout your time with us.