Posted on: 9th September 2021
Join a studio on a mission to reinvent how we play video games by creating immersive social experiences.
About The Studio
Founded in 2018, this studio is on a mission to shake things up in the social gaming space. With a revolutionary immersive gaming experience, this is one studio to watch very closely.
Having recently closed over £11 million in funding with backing from some of the biggest names in gaming and with studios in the UK and US they are well-positioned to grow exponentially over the coming years.
With a core team in place in London, they are looking to expand their numbers as they search for the expertise they need to take things to the next level. If this sounds exciting to you, then read on.
Responsibilities & Requirements
Coming on board as a game producer you will have a desire to work on innovative experiences that bring people together.
- Setting up and owning project management systems for the development, launch, and testing of all new games
- Coordinating all user testing programs, working with the wider team to identify and report back key learnings
- Overseeing the bug reporting process from the operations team throughout a game’s lifecycle
- Manage external contractor relationships with artists, animators, designers, etc..
- Taking charge of your own work schedule to ensure your efforts are proactive and methodical, reporting regularly back to the wider team on your progress
You will be a flexible person with the ability to apply your skills effectively to a number of projects in an exciting, fast-paced environment. To be considered you will need the following skills and attributes:
- 2+ years of experience as a game producer or software product manager
- Strong project management skills preferable with proficiency in JIRA and Monday.com
- Creative problem solver who can deliver at speed but with high standards
- Ability to work autonomously, managing your own workload to ensure you’re meeting the needs of the organisation
- Strong teamwork skills, able to work across departments and with leadership to obtain the outcome that is best for the business
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience with social/party games
- Experience working in a fast-growth environment or early-stage business
Please note, even if you do not match these requirements exactly but still believe you’ll be a good fit, we want to hear from you.
Benefits + Perks:
- Be part of a small, dynamic working team
- Unlimited holiday
- Free games
- Team retreats
- Work closely with some of the UK’s top entrepreneurs
At Haptic Recruit we know that people-first recruitment is fundamental to our success. We work closely with talented candidates and innovative studios to offer the best opportunities and build the best teams.
Operating on the belief that a studio’s strength comes from the team they build to bring their ideas to life, we are dedicated to building the most talented, diverse game makers.
As part of this commitment whenever you apply for a job with us one of our specialist recruiters will support you each step of the way. From introductions and interviews to accepting an offer and submitting your resignation we’re always here to help.