Posted on: 28th February 2023
About the Studio
Web3 brings the dawn of a new age, and this Spanish studio wants to be one of its pioneers. Thanks to a close collaboration, with a football superstar and one of the leading football player associations worldwide, this studio aims to revolutionise how we look at, feel, and play football games.
As this studio firmly believes in teamwork and Agile processes, you will not feel far away from the pitch if you decide to join them. They are looking for a Lead Programmer to help them develop their first multi-platform game — will you be the one to lead them to victory?
Responsibilities and Requirements
You will responsible for all Unity front-end game development efforts within the studio. This is a remote-first position based in Europe.
- Collaborating closely with all other studio functions, from Game Design, Art, Back-end Engineering, Product Management and Community.
- Recruiting game developers and growing the team as we scale.
- Implementing all final game designs in efficient, well-documented ways
- Architecting all game-related front-end development efforts
- Rapid prototyping of game design concepts
- Innovating in new front-end functionalities (in unity or device native code)
- Managing all game developers (front-end team)
- 10+ years of mobile development experience
- You feel comfortable diving into native code when required
- Passion for building great consumer products
- Great communication and collaboration skills with partners and stakeholders
- Empathy for users, and building experiences that delight them
- A reputation for being self-directed and self-motivated
- The ability to be relentlessly resourceful
- Fast prototyping of new ideas is your way of life
- Unity has no secrets for you (the great, the good the bad and the ugly)
Nice to have skills would be:
- You’re a huge football fan
- You bring unique strengths and perspectives to the team. We're looking to build a
diverse team where everyone’s skills and experience can complement each other.
- Interest in Blockchain technolog
Benefits and Perks
Although this is a fully remote role, it still has all the benefits you would expect in an on-location job.
- Work with a team of experienced professionals in the video games sector.
- Be part of a company with an excellent environment and team spirit.
- A good environment to learn and grow.
- Attractive remuneration depends on work experience.
- Flextime with standard core hours.
- A remote-first job with the possibility of travelling monthly to our Barcelona office
- Remuneration depends on work experience.
At Haptic, we know that people-first recruitment is fundamental to our success. We work closely with talented candidates and innovative studios to offer the best opportunities and build the most promising teams.
Operating on the belief that a studio’s strength comes from the team they build to bring their ideas to life, we are committed to assembling the most talented, diverse game makers.
As part of this pledge, whenever you apply for a job with us, one of our specialist recruiters will support you through each stage. From introductions and interviews to accepting an offer and submitting your resignation, we’re always here to help.
Tools: Save as PDF Print this job