Posted on: 30th March 2020
Once upon a game…
Two brothers who had (more than a) knack for making games founded a studio 8 years ago whose games are on 1 in every 5 persons phone in the World!
Today, their mobile first studio stands at 3 offices and 150 people strong.
They have an incredibly impressive strong portfolio, built on the 3 pillars of innovation, quality and fun. They have won many awards including `Game of the Year' more than once…
Currently, they stand at 1.6Billion downloads.
They are focussing a lot of attention on their newest Barcelona studio; They are growing a lot and this is where all of their new titles are being developed.
The role you play...
1/5 is good, but we would prefer 5/5! Your role will be fundamental in driving this forward.
You will be responsible for the overall company marketing strategy and UA activities across the studio and portfolio
What your week might look like:
- Lead a marketing team responsible for ASO, UA, product marketing, influencers, PR
- Work closely with other art and creative teams and stakeholders to define and implement marketing strategy.
- Budget and P&L ownership
- Be part of the senior management team, help make key decisions about future pipeline building
- Be the bridge between monetisation and UA
- Work closely with game teams to define the product marketing strategies, KPIs and roadmaps.
- Research and identify new marketing trends, strategies and channels to innovate the departments
What you can look forward too…
- They are indie, you won’t just be another number, your impact will be real, your voice will be heard and your role in the project will be weighty.
- Pushing out of their comfort zone is key, change won’t be a challenge, it will be welcome.
- Be a big fish in a big pond, their ambitions match the industry giants, but their culture is closer to a start-up.
- The office is close to the beach, comfy and spacious.
- Grow with the studio. Encourage you in your personal career path; listen, review and act.
- Big emphasis on working with the latest tech and personal growth
- A great compensation package (from salary to social intangible elements.
- Package includes medical insurance, meals, travel, fitness, mobile payments, payment of tourist trips and a lot of additional services)
What we are looking for…
- 5+ years of experience as a marketing manager in the mobile industry (gaming or applications)
- Strong UA background/understanding of all key channel specific
- Understand the relationship between monetisation and UA
- Goal driven
- Good track record of leading a team to deliver results
- Entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent team player and can work with different personality types to bring out the best in that individual
- Experience with P&L ownership and budget
- Ability to get players to connect and identify with the brand
- Passionate about games and keeping up to date with latest trends
If you don’t already live in Barcelona – Welcome to the good life!
- A wonderful city with a beautiful Old town, on the beach, near mountains with a rich culture & history. Very diverse, home to anyone from families, young professionals to old timers.
- Great schools
- Easily accessible and affordable housing options
- Sunny climates most of the year
- Slower pace of life, emphasis on work/life balance.
- Last but not least…Wine, music, sangria, tapas & chocolate.
Does this resonate with you and where you want to take your career next?
Click apply and let’s schedule a call to discuss further
(Don’t worry about an updated CV, we would love to start the conversation whether you are actively looking or not!!)