Posted on: 10th January 2022
Come and join a dynamic, forward-thinking, and process-driven recruitment company in one of the fastest-growing industries of our time, gaming.
About the Studio
Founded in 2018 by an ambitious and driven brother and sister team to provide bespoke recruitment services to some of the most exciting gaming studios around the world, quickly becoming one of the go-to recruiters in the gaming space.
Operating under the belief that people-focused recruitment is fundamental to success, we put our clients and candidates at the centre of everything. Whether that’s building their first team, scaling up to meet demand, or finding someone their ideal job.
We achieve this by empowering studios to build talented, diverse teams made up of the best the industry has to offer, bridging the gap between candidates and studios to offer the best opportunities around.
Responsibilities & Requirements
With big ambitions going into 2022, we're looking for a hands-on marketing executive to help redefine our brand and drive our vision and strategy forward to shine in a crowded space. We need someone bold, proactive and organised who wants the chance to work in a small team, wear multiple hats and be daring in your ideas.
We are looking for someone who is excited about the power of marketing in the world of recruitment. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company where you’ll have true autonomy in your role, the chance to make an impact and space to grow with us.
Each day will be different, but in a nutshell here is what you can expect:
- Developing and executing on our wider marketing and communications strategy
- Creating social media content, including design, writing and scheduling
- Managing our external content writer, brainstorming topic ideas, editing and publishing content
- Collaborating with clients to create exclusive co-branded marketing content
- Leading the development of our re-brand and new website with our website agency
- Helping to shape our message and service offering to the World
- Organise and run our digital and in-person events for 2022
- Writing monthly and ad-hoc newsletters using ConvertKit
You’ll be joining a start-up which means things are fast-paced and ever-changing, so, you’ll need to be comfortable moving and delivering at pace.
- Experience developing and executing marketing strategy
- Great copywriting skills
- Fantastic understanding of social media platforms, scheduling tools (Hootsuite, Later) and the different ways they work (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook)
- Design skills using Canva, Photoshop or Illustrator
- Good understanding of SEO best practices and how to implement them
- Highly organised with good time management skills
- Fantastic communications and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and G Suite
- Interest in gaming and the wider industry
- Interest or desire to learn about the recruitment industry
- Experience organising and running events
- Experience managing communities
- Experience optimising KPIs across main marketing channels
- Interest in diversity and inclusion
Please note our focus is on attitude, culture fit and finding the right person. Even if you don’t match these requirements exactly but believe you’ll be a good fit, we want to hear from you.
Benefits + Perks:
At Haptic Recruit your health and happiness are important to us. The goal is to not only work hard but work smart too. Here’s what you’ll get when you join us:
- Flexible working policies
- Hybrid working patterns (after probation)
- Quarterly gaming allowance
- 22 days holiday + 8 days bank holidays
- Birthdays off
- Travel opportunities to gaming events/conferences (when we can do it safely)
- Training and resources to support career development
- Work with a small and passionate team who are achieving big things
At Haptic Recruit we know that people-first recruitment is fundamental to our success. We work closely with talented candidates and innovative studios to offer the best opportunities and build the best teams.
Operating on the belief that a studio’s strength comes from the team they build to bring their ideas to life, we are dedicated to building the most talented, diverse game makers.
As part of this commitment whenever you apply for a job with us one of our specialist recruiters will support you each step of the way. From introductions and interviews to accepting an offer and submitting your resignation we’re always here to help.