Posted on: 23rd August 2021
Come and join an independent game studio focused on creating the most beautiful gaming experiences available.
About The Studio
Founded in 2010 by gaming industry veterans with a focus on highly refined gameplay mechanics and an excessive ‘iterate polish’ this studio has gone on to create two of the most critically acclaimed games on Xbox.
With a team working fully remote and spread across the world they’re focused on finding the most talented people for the job regardless of location. They’re currently growing their team to help them work on an exciting and unannounced project.
Responsibilities & Requirements
Joining the team as an experienced QA Analyst you will have experience designing and executing testing for tech backends and systems for games as well as tools (such as custom editor tools).
You will also be able to drive quality with the team lead as well as help make sure changes are properly tested; driving code review, iterative testing, and building tests that QA can execute.
- Helping define test automation and whitebox testing opportunities
- Driving code review along with the Dev lead
- Create test plans and test suites for backend systems, features the tech dev team produces, and any tools created
- Execute testing and guide test execution
- Drive quality bar with the Dev lead
- Review and report on tickets for the team (lessons learned, bug trends, bug burndown, vulnerabilities/risks)
- Proactively find testing tasks and self-drive them
To be considered you will need the following skills and attributes:
- Has programming knowledge in C#
- Understanding of systems design, needs of programming systems
- Experience with automation testing and finding automation opportunities
- Experience creating test plans for features
- Experience with test execution and guiding test execution
- Experience with whitebox testing
- Experience working with development teams to set and maintain a quality bar
Please note, even if you do not match these requirements exactly but still believe you’ll be a good fit, we want to hear from you.
Benefits + Perks:
- 100% remote working
- Flexible working - you choose your hours / the environment is built on trust
- Work with a multi-award-winning team
- Opportunity to work on a new game from conception-release
- Annual Team Retreats to touch base and figure out what challenges we want to tackle next. Drinks, dinners, flights, accommodations, and anything else to make sure we have a great time
At Haptic Recruit we know that people-first recruitment is fundamental to our success. We work closely with talented candidates and innovative studios to offer the best opportunities and build the best teams.
Operating on the belief that a studio’s strength comes from the team they build to bring their ideas to life, we are dedicated to building the most talented, diverse game makers.
As part of this commitment whenever you apply for a job with us one of our specialist recruiters will support you each step of the way. From introductions and interviews to accepting an offer and submitting your resignation we’re always here to help.