Posted on: 17th May 2023
About the Studio
A new way to do storytelling, the latest tech available, and a drive to make fantastic games collide in this new indie development studio. Based in Lyon, France, with headquarters in Paris, this talented and exciting team currently uses the industry-leading Unreal Engine 5 to develop a groundbreaking action RPG.
Inspired by games like Zelda and Darksiders, this AA game is part of a new IP soon to be announced by the studio. At the time of writing, they are also working on two other parallel projects with an open, flexible vision covering all aspects of game development.
Responsibilities and Requirements
As a Senior Producer, you will manage and set all schedules and budgets for the studio’s projects, working closely with all other departments to ensure they are carried out on time and within budget. You will also coach and mentor junior teammates in your team.
- Play a key role in the definition of the project milestones
- Create synergies between Art, Programming and Design to solve problems
- Participate in recruitment to build and grow the project team.
- Make sure that the project is coherent and in line with the project vision
- Create an environment which allows for open dialogue and encourages new creative ideas.
- 6+ years of experience in game development.
- Robust project and risk management experience
- A genuine passion for crafting games
- An overall growth mindset
- Be a true team player, able to build relationships and establish trust, respect, and confidence.
- Understanding that iteration makes quality
- Demonstrated autonomy and responsibility
- Ability to be available, patient, benevolent and inclusive
Desirable qualifications for this position also include:
- Design, Programming or Art background
- Experience as a player and/or a previous role in Action RPG.
- Experience with Unreal and/or Unity engines.
At Haptic, we know that people-first recruitment is fundamental to our success. We work closely with talented candidates and innovative studios to offer the best opportunities and build the most promising teams.
Operating on the belief that a studio’s strength comes from the team they build to bring their ideas to life, we are committed to assembling the most talented, diverse game makers.
As part of this pledge, whenever you apply for a job with us, one of our specialist recruiters will support you through each stage. From introductions and interviews to accepting an offer and submitting your resignation, we’re always here to help.