Posted on: 15th August 2019
Haptic Recruit are supporting the growth of one studio who are market leaders in their genre and have surpassed the 250Million download mark and reach #1 in over 100 countries!
Some key milestones:
- Have reached over 250Million downloads
- Every game released has released a multi-million player base and reached #1 in its category across 100 countries!
- Have won many awards across their gaming portfolio
- Have acquired an award winning Swedish studio
- Have released their multi-million £ IPO
- Working well in small agile teams
- Good at communicating within your team as well as with marketing, server, bi
- Self-motivated and takes the initiative for change and problem solving.
- Team player who appreciates giving and receiving feedback
- Taking part in the full development process. From feature design, implementation, and launch.
- 5+ years using Unity and C#
- Ability to write well-structured code
- Experience working in a client-server environment
- Has working knowledge of mobile game development (iOS and Android)
- Excellent communication skills and attitude
- Fluent in English
Good to have up your sleeve:
- Being passionate about games
- Having built and launched one or more mobile games on iOS and Android
- Keen eye for detail on what looks and feels good
- Generous bonus program
- Company mobile phone and contract
- Friday lunches
- Favourable pension and insurance package
- Flexible work hours
- Seasonal kick-offs
- Technical Equipment of your choice