Posted on: 26th April 2023
About the Studio
Innovation, state-of-the-art tech, and endless talent lie at the heart of this Swedish game development studio. Based in Stockholm and comprised of industry veterans previously working on the Battlefield series, this company is currently working on a sci-fi bloodsport, squad-based, free-to-play multiplayer shooter soon to be released.
If you’re looking for a challenge that tests your technical and artistic skills or just want to work with one of the leading developers in Sweden, this is the right place to do so!
Responsibilities and Requirements
As a UI/UX Artist, you will create fantastic experiences for the studio’s players thanks to a keen eye for interface design. You will turn this into reality by conceiving the games’ 2D and 3D components, branding materials, HUDs, and anything in-between that supports our audience’s interaction with each project.
If you’re always looking for ways to improve how players experience and feel games — even thinking of how they can customise and own those experiences — you’ll feel right at home with this role.
- A creative and curious mind
- Minimum 3 years of relevant professional art experience
- A strong passion for art, design and games
- Excellent visual skillset and deep artistic understanding and knowledge
- Experience in following directions and deliver to quality from a visual, gameplay and technical perspective
- Professional English communication skills
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salaries and bonuses
- Passionate colleagues to share knowledge with
- An inclusive, diverse work environment
- A state-of-the-art office in the very heart of Stockholm, with incredible vistas, a terrace with baristas and food service, and a game room for you and your colleagues to enjoy
At Haptic, we know that people-first recruitment is fundamental to our success. We work closely with talented candidates and innovative studios to offer the best opportunities and build the most promising teams.
Operating on the belief that a studio’s strength comes from the team they build to bring their ideas to life, we are committed to assembling the most talented, diverse game makers.
As part of this pledge, whenever you apply for a job with us, one of our specialist recruiters will support you through each stage. From introductions and interviews to accepting an offer and submitting your resignation, we’re always here to help.